422 or 309A Industrial Electrician
- Use electrical principles to install or modify electrical equipment to ensure safe, reliable and efficient systems operations at industrial and commercial client sites
- Perform maintenance and repairs on electrical equipment and systems using best practices
- Monitor work activities in any effort to identify and implement any improvements that will provide better service, functions or repair
- Test and assess electrical systems and circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and controls
- Adhere to all safety programs; follow established safety roles and regulations while maintaining a safe and clean environment
- Must be 422 or 309 certified (experience not necessary)
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as on their own
- Have a good working knowledge of electronics
- Demonstrated technical skills including troubleshooting, problem analysis, solution development/design, implementation and follow-up for instrument and electrical systems
- Strong work ethics, keen attention to detail and commitment to provide high quality of work in a timely manner
- Good communication skills to deal and work effectively with clients, engineers, contractors, co-workers and the management team
- Vehicle needed
Experience not necessary. Our client is willing to train a licensed Electrician.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the job title in the subject line. You may also fax your resume to 905.366.0166.