Architectural Builders Consultant (Sales and Business Development)
South West Toronto, OntarioArchitectural Builders Consultant (Sales and Business Development)
This opportunity is a Sales / Client Representative Role, with the primary function of developing new business, and maintaining client relations.
This individual must be comfortable with dealing with project managers, architectural & consulting engineering firms, and owners.
• Promote flexible space products
• Build upon existing client base of decision makers
• Trade shows and product demonstrations
• Promote product through personal selling
• Book appointments with potential customers
• Excellent relationship/rapport building skills
• Technical understanding of products/building materials
• Creative solutions proposal /RFP responses
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Above average partnership skills
• Base plus commission
• Unlimited commission structure
Note: Use of a car is required as this position involves visiting clients at their offices and/or job site.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and state the job title in the subject line. You may also fax your resume to 905.366.0166.
Qualified candidates will be contacted.