Lead Civil Engineer
South Central America
Lead Civil Engineer
Theis responsible for overseeing the optimum design of the civil and infrastructure components of a major earthworks construction project. The incumbent will ensure that the project is completed with quality, constructability and in compliance.
The position will start in Toronto, Ontario Canada and will then later relocate to the Project Construction site in South Central America. It is expected that the assignment will be approximately for 4 years.
- Oversee Contractor's Civil / Infrastructure design to ensure maintainability, quality and constructability of the project
- Review and assess engineering design criteria and assumptions
- Ensure all civil and infrastructure works are in accordance with the design criteria and technical parameters
- Provide support to the owner's mechanical, process, electrical and structural engineers
- 15 years experience in Civil / Infrastructure design of green-field mining or industrial projects.
- Direct hands-on experience in the civil engineering development of a mining project involving large earthworks and in the development of a deep-sea port.
- University degree in Civil Engineering.
- Demonstrable field experience in a large earthworks project including bridge and culvert design and construction, massive bulk foundation preparation, road construction including heavy duty overpass, tailings dam construction, pipeline construction and water drainage control systems.
- English language proficiency both written and oral; ability to speak and write Spanish is an asset.
4-5 year assignment
$160-200k salary additional incentives
- 15% uplift on top of your salary
- 15% yearly bonus
- All accommodations and living expenses paid for you and your family.
You must be willing to relocate to South America or a surrounding region. The position will start temporarily in Toronto, Canada and/or another undetermined 'project satellite office'. In some circumstances positions may require an interim relocation prior to the destination site. Accommodation and relocation costs will be covered by the company to relocate your family with you.
Full details will be provided to candidates that show an interest in the position. To obtain more information, please contact: Senso 3C at 905.366.0766 or toll free at 1.866.736.7632. Ask for Nelson at x403 or Gabriella at x401. Senso 3C is located out of the Toronto, Ontario area hence we are in an EST time zone. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following in your cover letter:
- How you heard about this position and/or who referred you;
- The role you are applying for;
- Any languages that you speak;
- All contact numbers where we can reach you and your time zone;
- Confirmation that you are willing to relocate.
Email resume to: email@example.com.